Information on our upcoming and past webinars can be found below, including presentation materials and podcasts.
Please contact us if you have a suggestion for a topic in chronic disease prevention you would like profiled via webinar, or if you are interested in collaborating on the delivery of a webinar.
Webinar - Promoting Physical Activity in Childhood and Early Learning Settings: Addressing Policy and Practices
- A webinar providing an introduction and overview of integrating physical activity guidelines and practices in childcare and early learning settings.
CACO2 Webinar Series - Changing the Food Environment in Community Recreation Settings
- A series of two webinars focusing on the topic of changing the food and beverage environment in community recreation settings.
CDPAC/PHAC Webinar Series - Evaluating Outcomes of Community Food Actions
- A series of two webinars focusing on the topic of evaluation of initiatives addressing food insecurity.
CDPAC/PHAC Fall 2012-Winter 2013 Webinar Series
- A series of three webinars focusing on the topic of mental health promotion and mental illness prevention.
CDPAC/PHAC Fall 2011-Winter 2012 Webinar Series
- A series of three webinars focusing on the topics of obesity prevention, mental health promotion, and food security profiled Canadian best practices and provided opportunities for pan-Canadian discussions
CDPAC/PHAC Childhood Obesity Prevention Series
- A series of three webinars focusing on childhood obesity prevention profiled Canadian best practices and provided opportunities for pan-Canadian discussions
CDPAC/CPAC WebCrawler Webinar Series
- Thematically organized webinar series engaged researchers, practitioners and policy specialists with an interest in how making use of this policy resource can enhance their work in one of the following three key topic areas: Environmental & Occupational Exposures, Built Environment, and Obesity Prevention