The CDPAC Alliance Members provide collaborative leadership in relation to setting positions, broad policy, strategic directions, expectations and limitations to authority of staff and work groups, allocation of resources, and reporting requirements.
A Steering Committee was established in 2001 consisting of 8 organizations.
- A Memorandum of Understanding outlined the commitment of these organizations
- The Steering Committee evolved in 2004 and again in 2006
- In 2008, the Committee was renamed "Alliance Members"
- In 2012, the Memorandum of Understanding outlining Alliance Member commitment underwent significant update, renewal
- In 2012, the CDPAC Alliance Strategic Plan 2012/13 - 2014/15 was formalized
- In 2013 (Oct), CDPAC became a federally incorporated non-profit
The Chair of the Alliance is Lisa Ashley, Canadian Nurses Association (Since January 2015). The past Chair is Mary Collins, BC Healthy Living Alliance (Sept 2013 - Dec 2015).
The Alliance Members are (updated April 2017):
*Representatives of the CDPAC Network of Provincial/Territorial Alliances.
Each Alliance Member acts as the liaison to their constituents, providing timely information on the activities of CDPAC and facilitating consultation as required to further the mandate of CDPAC.
Working Groups from CDPAC Alliance Members
The Alliance Members invite, on an ad-hoc basis, expert individuals and Member organizations to assist in addressing a specific CDPAC priority.
Top of Page